Get ready for the dazzling return of the OMEGA x Swatch Mission to Moonshine Gold watch, as it becomes available in 14 new cities on April 6. This limited-edition timepiece, which created quite a buzz during its initial launch, is back for a one-day global event that is sure to spark excitement among enthusiasts and collectors alike.
The OMEGA x Swatch collaboration has proven to be a celestial phenomenon in the world of horology. The Mission to Moonshine Gold watch, launched on March 7, was an instant hit due to its distinctive design and exclusive availability at select locations worldwide. This in-person purchasing experience added a unique dimension to the MoonSwatch collection, which is not typically available through e-commerce.
As promised, Swatch announced the return of the OMEGA x Swatch Mission to Moonshine Gold watch on Instagram, revealing that the timepiece would be available in 14 new cities, including New York at the Swatch Times Square location. On April 6, eager buyers will have the chance to purchase this special edition watch at varying evening times depending on the city, such as 7:00 PM in New York.
While the timing of the release may not require overnight camping for most buyers, it’s hard to predict the level of anticipation and excitement surrounding this one-day event. The original MoonSwatch launch in Times Square witnessed an impressive queue that stretched over four city blocks. This time around, the rush hour MoonSwatch line in Times Square is expected to be a sight to behold.
Priced at $285 (plus tax), the OMEGA x Swatch Mission to Moonshine Gold watch is a must-have for collectors and enthusiasts alike. However, the exact number of watches available at each Swatch location remains unknown. To secure your very own Moonshine Gold timepiece, it’s advised to arrive early and brace for potential MoonSwatch madness.
You maybe interest to read:
Where can you still find Swatch x OMEGA SpeedMaster Moonwatch?
The OMEGA x Swatch Mission to Moonshine Gold is finally unveiled!
A new OMEGA x Swatch Mission to Moonshine Gold is set to arrive on March 7
The complete list of cities and times for the second wave of Mission to Moonshine Gold includes:
– KaDeWe Berlin, Germany – 8:30 PM CET
– Galeria Canalejas Madrid, Spain – 8:30 PM CET
– Swatch Store Times Square New York, USA – 7:00 PM EST
– Swatch Store Main Square Macau – 6:00 PM CST
– Swatch Store Rue du Marché Geneva, Switzerland – 6:00 PM CET
– Swatch Store Via Del Corso Rome, Italy – 8:00 PM CET
– Swatch Store Yokohama Vivre Yokohama, Japan – 6:00 PM JST
– Swatch Store Pitt Street Sydney, Australia – 7:00 PM AEDT
– Swatch Store Toronto Eaton Centre Toronto, Canada – 7:00 PM EDT
– Swatch Store Plaza Satélite Naucalpan de Juarez, Mexico – 7:00 PM CST
– Swatch Store IFC mall Seoul, South Korea – 7:00 PM KST
– Trafford Centre Manchester, United Kingdom – 6:00 PM BST
Sales hours may vary by store, so please check with your local Swatch store for opening hours.
If you are not in these cities, you can get this OMEGA x Swatch Mission to Moonshine Gold on STOCKX.
Click on this link to read this article in French version