Hands are, with the face, the parts of the body most exposed to external aggressions. They are constantly solicited, both when at home and when outside, and their skin is subject to multiple attacks. In winter, the effects of the cold are added to this. As a result, the skin of our hands is often damaged and requires special attention.
Here are some tips to care for them and have beautiful hands in winter:
– Wash them regularly with warm water and soap to remove germs and impurities that accumulate throughout the day.
– Moisturize your hands regularly: use a moisturizing and nourishing hand cream every day, especially after washing your hands or being exposed to cold and wind, to maintain their moisture level.
– Avoid putting your hands in hot water or exposing them to cold temperatures for too long, as this can dry out the skin.
– Protect your hands from the cold: wear gloves when outside in cold, windy weather.
– Use gloves when cleaning or exposing your hands to chemicals to protect your skin.
– Scrub your hands: use a gentle scrub once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells and improve the appearance of your skin.
– Use nourishing oils: oils like sweet almond oil or coconut oil can be used to nourish and protect your hands in winter.
You maybe interest to read:
Li-Ning opens its first flagship in Hong Kong
New Balance unveils a mega pack for Lunar New Year 2023
COS x BEGG x Co, cozy plaids to survive the harshness of winter
Here are some of the best hand creams:
Shea butter hand cream: this cream is very moisturizing and nourishing, ideal for dry and damaged hands.
Hand cream with glycerin: this cream is very moisturizing and quickly penetrates the skin without leaving a greasy film.
Hand cream with olive oil: this cream is very nourishing and softening, ideal for very dry and damaged hands.
Hand cream with cocoa butter: this cream is very moisturizing and nourishing, ideal for dry and damaged hands.
It is important to choose a cream that suits your skin type and needs. If you have very dry and damaged hands, choose a cream that is more nourishing and moisturizing. If you have sensitive skin, choose a hypoallergenic and fragrance-free cream. Finally, don’t forget to massage the cream into your hands for better absorption.
Click on this link to read this article in French version.